Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 4: Touch ups and more painting

My second oldest sister is really hanging in there with me every step of the way.  She and I touched up the paint from yesterday.  Although it is Behr's premium primer/paint, it did need a second coat in some spots because the colors are so dark.  We covered up some white that was seaping through.  We also finished painting my daughter's room and we painted my bedroom.  When applied to the wall, my bedroom walls looked a little on the yellow side.  I hope that it dries in a cappuccino color because I don't want to have to repaint it.  I will know in the morning.

My daughter's room BEFORE

My daughter's room AFTER (Ballerina Tutu by Behr)

I am meeting with Empire for an estimate for flooring between 10 AM-12 PM.  I pray that the price is reasonable, the flooring is quality and the installation is done properly.  I read mixed reviews online.    I know that I need floors, just hope that the process is a pleasant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment