Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 10: Painting doors, frames, baseboards and molding

Painting the trim white is really making everything look new and making the rooms pop!  It's a great contrast to the dark walls and floors.  It's leaving a very clean look and I am loving it!

Here is the hallway before the trim was painted

Here is the Hallway after one coat of trim

Tomorrow my sister is applying the second coat and applying a first coat to the rooms that we missed today.  My son came by to paint the inside of his closet.  We hope to start moving in this week.  Today I put on the finishing touches to the Imperial Trellis Wall, finished painting the kitchen cabinets, my sister finished painting the kitchen walls, I cleaned my stove grates using the Ammonia and ziplock bag method (worked perfectly).  We did a lot in 11 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment