Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Finally moved in!

Tonight will be my first night sleeping here.  I was supposed to move in yesterday but the movers that I selected on Uhaul's website was a no call no show!  How could they be so cruel?  Chris ( the mover from "Two Men No Truck") literally cut his phone off before he stood me up.  Uhaul did hook me up with another company (Movers R Us) and I am grateful that they jumped right in at the last minute to move me at 8 AM the day after Chris' unprofessional ass stood me up with a Uhaul truck and all my worldly possessions ready to go.

The new movers were cool and hard working, I think that the move was too big for them though.  I paid for 3 hours but ended up with using them for over 5.  They left my dryer, dresser and a few other things behind.  Couldn't get my fridge in the door so it is sitting in the garage.  One of the guys had to leave for work so there is a lot of things undone.  I still respect them though, they were working so hard and they wrapped my delicate items with such care.

I managed to unpack most of the kitchen and my bedroom.  I am overwhelmed by the stacks of boxes in my living and dining room.  I am wondering how I came up with so much stuff; mostly never used that I've been collecting for the past few years for this moment.  I have A LOT OF STUFF, GOOD LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment