Friday, July 10, 2015

Master bath progress

In a perfect world, I would gut my bathroom and rebuild a very luxurious one with floor to ceiling Carrera Marble, brushed nickel fixtures, a soaking tub with jets and a shower that has heads everywhere.  A bathroom straight from a 5 star hotel.  My bath looks like one from a three star hotel but I still love it.  I didn't do much to it but add accessories but I'm happy with it.  I have plenty of time to make it into my dream bathroom.  I already decided to do my bathrooms and kitchen last.  For now, here are pictures of how I made it "mine".

Before

During

How it looks today

I have the molding taped off because I plan to paint it white.  I'm also painting the doors and vanity.  I bought drawer pulls for the vanity as well.  I'm still accessorizing a bit, this will hold me until I can renovate.  I will post more changes as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment