Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 14: Moving Sooner than Thought!

I booked a UHaul Truck and they offered a list of movers and the prices were very right.  I selected "Two Men No Truck" after reading the reviews of their satisfied customers.  It will only cost me $140 for two hours and $55 for each additional hour.  I will be so organized that I will only need them for two.  I am just moving down the street...

Today, I bought switch plates and plastic mattress carrying bags for our mattresses during the move.  I put the switch plated and outlet plates up throughout the house and it gives it a more finished look.  I took down the masking tape from the ceilings and baseboards through out.  I think I will need to touch up some paint from where the masking tape accidentally covered,but I will do that after the move.  In fact, that will be best because there may be a few nicks on the wall from the move so I would have to touch paint up anyway.

 (insert photos with switch plates here)

Tomorrow I may be at the house that I'm moving from more than at the condo, I have to pack.  I will be loading smaller items into my jeep and take them over to the condo when I do go; killing two birds with one stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment